Rescue of the Month
Each month a ‘Rescue of the Month’ Award will be available at both Branch and State level for the most outstanding rescue for that period. (Periods : July/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April & May/Jun). The objective is to recognise and promote outstanding frontline work of SLSNSW Lifesavers and Lifeguards.
– Promote the program to clubs/services/members
– Accurately complete the nomination form
-Send the completed from to Branch by due date
-Branch select their ‘Branch Rescue of the Month’ and forward the details to SLSNSW by the due date
Sydney Branch recognises all Branch Winners at their annual Awards of Excellence Presentation.
- October 2017 Branch Winner – Burning Palms SLSC Rescue of the Month Nomination 15 October 2017 BURNING PALMS
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 16-17 to view list of season nominees and Branch Winners
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 15-16 to view list of Season nominees and Branch Winners.
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 14-15 to view list of previous season nominees and Branch Winners.
- Latest News
- November 9, 2017 Toni
- October 30, 2017 Surf Live Saving Admin
- October 25, 2017 Surf Live Saving Admin