Rescue of the Month
Each month a ‘Rescue of the Month’ Award will be available at both Branch and State level for the most outstanding rescue for that period. (Periods : July/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April & May/Jun). The objective is to recognise and promote outstanding frontline work of SLSNSW Lifesavers and Lifeguards.
– Promote the program to clubs/services/members
– Accurately complete the nomination form
-Send the completed from to Branch by due date
-Branch select their ‘Branch Rescue of the Month’ and forward the details to SLSNSW by the due date
Nomination Form and Information :
SLSA Rescue of the Month Circular 2018
Sydney Branch recognises all Branch Winners at their annual Awards of Excellence Presentation.
- February 2018 Branch Winner – Burning Palms SLSC Patrol 3
Burning Palms ROM Feb 2018 Nomination Branch Endorsed
- January 2018 Branch Winner – Wanda SLSC Zac Keelan
Wanda ROM January 2018 Zac Keelan
- December 2017 Branch Winner – Surf Rescue 30/RWC/Duty Officers/Randwick Lifeguards SR30-RWC-LGS-DO-Nomination for Rescue of the Month December 2017v2
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 16-17 to view list of season nominees and Branch Winners
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 15-16 to view list of Season nominees and Branch Winners.
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 14-15 to view list of previous season nominees and Branch Winners.
- Latest News
- March 16, 2018 Surf Live Saving Admin
- March 7, 2018 Surf Live Saving Admin
- March 5, 2018 Surf Live Saving Admin