Rescue of the Month
Each month a ‘Rescue of the Month’ Award will be available at both Branch and State level for the most outstanding rescue for that period. (Periods : July/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April & May/Jun). The objective is to recognise and promote outstanding frontline work of SLSNSW Lifesavers and Lifeguards.
– Promote the program to clubs/services/members
– Accurately complete the nomination form
-Send the completed from to Branch by due date
-Branch select their ‘Branch Rescue of the Month’ and forward the details to SLSNSW by the due date
Sydney Branch recognises all Branch Winners at their annual Awards of Excellence Presentation.
- December 2017 Branch Winner – Surf Rescue 30/RWC/Duty Officers/Randwick Lifeguards SR30-RWC-LGS-DO-Nomination for Rescue of the Month December 2017v2
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 16-17 to view list of season nominees and Branch Winners
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 15-16 to view list of Season nominees and Branch Winners.
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 14-15 to view list of previous season nominees and Branch Winners.
- Latest News
- January 16, 2018 Surf Live Saving Admin
- January 12, 2018 Surf Live Saving Admin
- December 22, 2017 Surf Live Saving Admin