Rescue of the Month
Each month a ‘Rescue of the Month’ Award will be available at both Branch and State level for the most outstanding rescue for that period. (Periods : July/Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April & May/Jun). The objective is to recognise and promote outstanding frontline work of SLSNSW Lifesavers and Lifeguards.
– Promote the program to clubs/services/members
– Accurately complete the nomination form
-Send the completed from to Branch by due date
-Branch select their ‘Branch Rescue of the Month’ and forward the details to SLSNSW by the due date
Sydney Branch recognises all Branch Winners at their annual Awards of Excellence Presentation.
- March ROM Branch Winner – Surf Rescue 30 Rescue conducted 1/4/2017 SR 30 Rescue of the Month – March 2017
- February ROM Branch Winner – Surf Rescue 30 Rescue conducted 5/2/2017 ROM february SR30 nomination
- January ROM Branch Winner – Clovelly SLSC Patrol 4 Rescue conducted 7/1/2017 Clovelly ROM Nomination Jan 2017
- December ROM Branch Winner – Clovelly SLSC Patrol 8 Rescue conducted 4/12/2016 Clovelly ROM Nomination Dec 2016
- October ROM Branch Winner – Surf Rescue 30 Rescue conducted 22/10/2016 surf-rescue-30-rom-nomination-october-2016
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 15-16 to view list of Season nominees and Branch Winners.
Click here ROM Branch Monthly Winners 14-15 to view list of previous season nominees and Branch Winners.
- Latest News
- May 22, 2017 Surf Live Saving Admin
- May 2, 2017 Surf Live Saving Admin
- April 7, 2017 Surf Club Admin